Listed below is an outline of the necessary steps and the process that must be completed in order to view your giving history and print your contribution statement.
** Please allow up to 48 hours for our finance team to link your online account with our records of your giving history.
I. Creating an user account
- After selecting the "Start Now" button select the "Create an account" link on the sign-in page
- Provide the basic information requested and select "Create account"
- You should receive the following notification informing you to login to your email account and open the verification email sent from Fellowship One containing a link to activate your account.
Please be sure to check your junk or bulk mail folder if you do not see the verification email in your inbox.
- Log into your email account and open the verification email from Fellowship One
- Select the link to activate your account.
Please note if when you select the link it does not take you to the activation page, copy the url in the link and paste it in your browser to activate your account.
- Enter your information to complete the creation of your account and then select "Save and create account"
- Congratulations, you have now created your online account and should see the following confirmation page. Select "Continue" to access your account
- Go to www.thechurchgroup.com website and select "Support The Ministry" from the menu on the left
- Select "Donate Now"
- Sign in to your online account using your login credentials you just created
- Below is a look at what the giving page looks like and how to access your giving history